Thursday, February 12, 2015

Jose Kortozirkuito presents: Holidays in Greece Vol. 5




Our friend Jose Kortozirkuito http://tommentonenlacuadra.blogspot.com  is always here.

Tracks:

01 - Linda Pierre King - Hard Lovin' Babe
02 - The Dovers - I Could Be Happy
03 - The Restless Feelings - Hey Mama, You've Been On My Mind
04 - Christopher & The Chaps - It's Alright Ma I'm Only Bleeding
05 - The Sound Of The Seventh Son - I'll Be On My Way
06 - The Outcasts - Something About You
07 - The Wordd - You're Always Around
08 - The Symbols - Can I See You Tonight
09 - Family Album - Get Together
10 - The Novas - And It's Time
11 - The Rogues - You Better Look Now
12 - The Byrds - Goin' Back
13 - The Enfields - She Already Has Somebody
14 - The Scavengers - But If You're Happy
15 - The Squires - Go Ahead
16 - The Nomads - I Need Your Love
17 - The Epicureans - I Don't Know Why I Cry
18 - Me & The Other Guys - Everybody Knew But Me
19 - Erik - She Belongs To Me
20 - PF Sloan - From A Distance
21 - Despedida


4 comments:

jose kortozirkuito said...

Hi Friend:
For me it's an honor, appear in this blog, I have admired for many years.
I hope you all enjoy this music.
Greetings from Spain
Jose

Antoni said...

Magnificent compilation!!
Happy holidays in Greece, my good friend.

Antoni.

Anonymous said...


Ευχαριστω φιλε Spaniole για τα καλα σου λογια, οπως επισης και τους αλλους. Το hippy-djkit το κλεισανε μετα απο 7 χρονια κατοπιν "παραπονων" (με οτι σημαινει αυτο).Ετοιμαζουμε νεο blog, οταν θα ειναι ετοιμο θα σε ενημερωσω.
Καλη συνεχεια...

dj fanis from ex-blog hippy-djkit

greenlight said...

Ευχαριστω θερμα αγαπητε Δασκαλε!!