Friday, August 31, 2018

V.A. - The Holy Grail VIII



Tracklist:
1. Phil McHugh - There's A River (2:37)
2. Take Three - Lillies (2:16)
3. Shekinah - Who Am I (3:39)
4. Marty Haugen - Taste And See (2:59)
5. Mike Joncas - On Eagle's Wings (2:32)
6. Paul Hansen - The Confusion (4:30)
7. Siloam - The Shepherd (3:52)
8. Bob Hurd And Anawim - Where You Go (3:05)
9. Brendan Doyle - We Are The Race (3:05)
10. Damascus - For Those Who Believe (5:09)
11. The King's Children - Branches (3:25)
12. The Real Thing - Love Can Make You Happy (3:01)
13. Son Shine - Unseen Observer (3:10)
14. Jerry Esno - Old Man, I've Often Heard (5:15)
15. JFS - This Is Love (2:37)
16. MCC - Sail Away (4:03)
17. Dave Mattson - Goodbye San Francisco (2:47)
18. Presence - Break Down The Walls (3:47)
19. The Four Corner Gospel Experience - Body's Like A Prison (4:31)
20. Jubal - Trust (4:37)

NEW LINK

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

The links dead......

wcpaeb said...

Thanks for Vol 8. Please post a working link

Psych-Spaniolos said...

I will update link today

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you!

wcpaeb said...

Thanks for the updated link. I look forward to Vol 9

Anonymous said...

Vol 9 next summer and maybe more Volumes. It's not easy to find such stuff.
Anyway thanks a lot all. I hope you like the Volumes
PSYCHSPANIOLOS

Tom said...

While I am personally not a Christian I really love a lot of these songs. Especially all the dreamy folk ones. Thank you for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the great music! I'm a fan of 70's Jesus Music and was glad to see a track by the group Shekinah. I've been searching for their 1982 album for awhile with no luck.

Do you have the full Shekinah album and, if so, would you be willing to post the whole thing?

Psych-Spaniolos said...

Yes i have it. I'll try next months new Holy Grails with Shekinah too

Psychspaniolos

Tolnex said...

Hey I am new to the xian scene and its amazing. Thanks for these tireless efforts. I've downloaded the newest volume (VIII) but the links for 1 to 7 are all dead. Would it trouble you to be able to put new links up? I hope you can, these songs are great! Thank you

drmeads said...

Buy Runtz Weed
Buy Runtz online
Buy Frosties Runtz online
Buy banana Runtz online today
Buy Ether Runtz online
Buy Buddha's Hands Runtz online
Buy Hawaiian Runtz online
Buy MoneyBagg Runtz online
Buy Runtz Online
Buy Runtz OG online